There are a lot of steps law students must complete on their journey towards bar admission, and it can be a daunting task to try managing everything by yourself. Everyone needs some kind of support system – whether it’s a dedicated study group, a bar-prep course, or just a friend or family member to help keep you motivated.
If you’re looking for answers about how to handle the MPRE, what the Uniform Bar Exam consists of, what exactly you need to do to complete your licensure, or what others experienced during their bar exam, you won’t want to miss AccessLex Institute’s upcoming webinars. There are a variety of info and Q&A sessions in the next few months, so be sure to register for any that appeal to your interests and set yourself up for success! Details for each session are below:
The Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE)
For many students, taking the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE) is one of the first steps towards bar admission. Learn about the subject matter eligible for testing on the MPRE, along with important logistical information — when to sit for the exam, how to register, and more. Plus, tips for studying and making your MPRE exam day a success.
• Wednesday, January 18 at 3:00 pm ET
• Tuesday, February 7 at 7:00 pm ET
• Friday, February 24 at 12:00 pm ET
• Wednesday, March 1 at 8:00 pm ET
• Tuesday, March 7 at 3:00 pm ET
• Wednesday, March 22 at 12:00 pm ET
What You Need to Know About the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE)
The overwhelming majority of jurisdictions have adopted the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE). This session will cover each component of the UBE, including the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE), and the Multistate Performance Test (MPT).
• Wednesday, February 8 at 1:00 pm ET
• Monday, March 6 at 12:00 pm ET
• Wednesday, April 19 at 12:00 pm ET
The Road to Licensure
Becoming a licensed attorney goes beyond graduating with your J.D. This session will walk you through the steps to licensure and help you find the information you’ll need to meet all of the requirements for your specific jurisdiction.
• Tuesday, January 24 at 3:00 pm ET
• Thursday, February 9 at 8:00 pm ET
• Thursday, February 23 at 1:00 pm ET
• Tuesday, March 21 at 8:00 pm ET
• Wednesday, April 12 at 12:00 pm ET
5 Tips for Bar Exam Success
Stressed about your upcoming bar exam? Have questions about what the bar exam experience will be like? Join our team of licensed attorneys as they share some of their best tips, answer your questions, and help set you up for success.
• Thursday, March 2 at 8:00 pm ET
• Tuesday, April 4 at 3:00 pm ET
• Wednesday, April 26 at 5:00 pm ET